Black Eyes (Demo) Black Eyes (Demo)

Oh god yes!!!

Awesome. Guitars are awesome, and the drums... It's like AILD's drums: Perfect!

CKC - Avatar CKC - Avatar

Wow (does not describe this songs awesomeness)

You really know how to make a song mate. I can't even come close myself... Faved and downloaded.

CKC2009 responds:

Thanks a lot man.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

Trailer song!

This sounds like the kind of song they would use in a RE/L4D trailer. I can just see it now. This... is... WIN!!!

Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley Pokemon R/B: Battle Medley

This is so win it's like combining the Yankees with Chuck Norris, Mr T, and summer. Lovin it!

FireEmblem - Together, We Ride FireEmblem - Together, We Ride

Yay!

This is so different from the other remixes, it sounds so cool. Definitely downloading this.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

I a clean up...

Cause I just jizzed in my pants that song was so good!!!

I don't know why but this is the kind of music that makes me horny. I mean, just the sheer epicness or whatever the hell it is. I love it, I just don't know why!!!

rtnario responds:

...to...each...their...own...but hey, you like it so I can't complain, thanks!

Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick Hey There Delilah Suck My Dick

Lawlsauce

Do you really have to say anything else?kufing Hilarious

SSBM - Fire Emblem SSBM - Fire Emblem

This is one of those songs that makes SSBM epic. They included people not even released or met in America for another 2 years, and we haven't met Marth yet. This song, while not the exact version in the game, is very well done, and just a little too much like a midi. A nice job, but I think a couple of instruments were wrong. Definitely going to use this however. 9/10 from IR0ckThs, who is doing a Fire Emblem Let's Play.

Infernoplex Infernoplex

Worth it!!!

I play rythymworld all the time and every time this is the first song I play. This is the only song I play on DJ disks because it is so pwnage. Good job, and keep on making music please!!!